Summit Hotel Properties appoints Daniel P. Hansen to chairman
Mr. Hansen has served as the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer and been a member of the board since the Company's formation in 2010.
Mr. Hansen also serves on the board of the American Hotel and Lodging Association and is a member of multiple advisory councils for brand companies in the lodging industry.
He succeeds Thomas W. Storey who will remain on the board as a director.
The Company also announced that Jeffrey W. Jones has been appointed to lead independent director, succeeding Dr. Bjorn Hanson, who will also remain on the board as a director and will continue his role as Chair of the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee.
Mr. Jones will also continue his role as Chair of the Audit Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Sysco Corporation elects Sheila G. Talton to board
- US Concrete appoints John E. Kunz as CFO
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina appoints CFO
- Forterra appoints Charlie Brown as CFO
- McDermott International appoints Philippe Barril to board
More inside POST