Summit Hotel Properties appoints Daniel P. Hansen to chairman
Mr. Hansen has served as the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer and been a member of the board since the Company's formation in 2010.
Mr. Hansen also serves on the board of the American Hotel and Lodging Association and is a member of multiple advisory councils for brand companies in the lodging industry.
He succeeds Thomas W. Storey who will remain on the board as a director.
The Company also announced that Jeffrey W. Jones has been appointed to lead independent director, succeeding Dr. Bjorn Hanson, who will also remain on the board as a director and will continue his role as Chair of the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee.
Mr. Jones will also continue his role as Chair of the Audit Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST