StratMin appoints Sam Delevan as director
Mr. Quinn is a corporate lawyer with significant experience in the mineral resources sector.
For the past decade, Mr. Quinn has served as legal counsel for and as part of the executive management team of several listed and non-listed mining exploration and development companies and for the Dragon Group, a London-based mining venture capital firm.
During this time, Mr. Quinn has gained significant experience in the administration, operation, financing and promotion of mineral resource companies.
Prior to working in the mining sector, he worked as a corporate lawyer for Jackson McDonald Barristers & Solicitors in Perth, Western Australia and for Nabarro LLP in London.
Mr. Quinn graduated from the University of Western Australia in 1999 with a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts and is a qualified lawyer in Western Australia and in England & Wales.
He has also served as the company secretary of Stratmin since June 2015. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST