Stratasys names Tim Bohling chief marketing officer
Mr. Bohling joins the company's leadership team. Prior to Stratasys, Mr. Bohling served as Vice President and Head of North America Marketing at HCL Technologies - an IT global service provider.
Mr. Bohling also spent more than 10 years at industry giant IBM, engineering successful digital marketing and demand generation efforts as Vice President of Worldwide Performance Marketing at IBM Global Technology Services and as Vice President of Marketing at IBM Global Technology Services, Growth Markets.
A frequent guest speaker at industry conferences, Mr. Bohling's research is widely published in such scholarly journals as Marketing Science, the Journal of Marketing Research, the Journal of Service Research, and Service Science.
He received an Executive Doctorate in Business from Georgia State University - as well as an MBA and BBA from the University of Houston. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- AgriBank names new members of the board
- Image Sensing Systems promotes Chad Stelzig to permanent CEO
- Famous Dave's of America appoints non-executive chairman
- Hormel Foods announces personnel changes
- David Berg resigns from Rezidor board of directors
More inside POST