Stratasys names Lilach Payorski to CFO
Ms. Payorski, currently Stratasys’ senior vice president of corporate finance, joined Stratasys in December 2012.
Bringing over 20 years of finance experience, Ms. Payorksi has served in various finance leadership roles over the past 10 years, in positions at PMC Sierra, CheckPoint Software Technologies and Wind River Systems.
Earlier in her career, she served as a CPA with Ernst & Young LLP both in Israel and later in Palo Alto, CA.
Ms. Payorski holds a B.A. in Accounting and Economics from Tel Aviv University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- Hormel Foods elects Jim Snee as chairman
- ECMC Group appoints Jeremy J. Wheaton as CEO
- Lunds & Byerlys appoints Pam Osborn as CFO
- Allete adds Robert P. Powers to board
- Target appoints Minsok Pak as executive vice president
More inside POST
Fast job, well done. Is there such a thing? Leadership