Stratasys names Lilach Payorski to CFO
Ms. Payorski, currently Stratasys’ senior vice president of corporate finance, joined Stratasys in December 2012.
Bringing over 20 years of finance experience, Ms. Payorksi has served in various finance leadership roles over the past 10 years, in positions at PMC Sierra, CheckPoint Software Technologies and Wind River Systems.
Earlier in her career, she served as a CPA with Ernst & Young LLP both in Israel and later in Palo Alto, CA.
Ms. Payorski holds a B.A. in Accounting and Economics from Tel Aviv University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- 3M elects Amy E. Hood to board
- Supervalu announced retirement of CFO Bruce Besanko
- General Mills appoints Jeffrey L. Harmening as CEO
- Patterson Companies names Alex Blanco to board
- AgriBank names new members of the board
More inside POST