Strat Aero director Greg Kuenzel steps down
Mr. Kuenzel has many years of experience in providing accounting and corporate advice in a diverse range of industry sectors including mining and resource development in the UK, USA and Australia.
For the past six years Mr. Kuenzel has worked with several, mostly AIM listed, companies providing corporate and financial consulting services.
He is currently Chief Executive Officer of AIM quoted Noricum Gold Limited and Non-executive Director of FinnAust Mining plc. Greg is based in the United Kingdom.
Mr. Kuenzel holds a Bachelor of Business Degree and is an associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
Macy's Q1 profit declined 39 percent Earnings