Stock Spirits Group names Miroslaw Stachowicz permanent CEO
Since April 2016, Mr. Stachowicz has served as interim CEO, having been appointed as an Independent Non-Executive Director in November 2015.
Mr. Stachowicz has extensive experience of leading consumer branded companies in Poland and across CEE, and has a wealth of board level experience.
Over an international career spanning more than 20 years, Mr. Stachowicz has served as General Manager of Bestfoods (Romania), Managing Director of ICI Paints (Poland, Eastern Europe and Russia) and more recently Managing Director of AkzoNobel Deco (Central Europe).
Currently, Mr. Stachowicz serves as a Supervisory Board member of Harper Hygenics S.A, CCC S.A and Paged S.A, all of which are listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. He is also Chairman of Grupa Pracuj. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST
Perrigo Q2 net loss was $70 million Earnings