Stock Spirits Group names Miroslaw Stachowicz permanent CEO
Since April 2016, Mr. Stachowicz has served as interim CEO, having been appointed as an Independent Non-Executive Director in November 2015.
Mr. Stachowicz has extensive experience of leading consumer branded companies in Poland and across CEE, and has a wealth of board level experience.
Over an international career spanning more than 20 years, Mr. Stachowicz has served as General Manager of Bestfoods (Romania), Managing Director of ICI Paints (Poland, Eastern Europe and Russia) and more recently Managing Director of AkzoNobel Deco (Central Europe).
Currently, Mr. Stachowicz serves as a Supervisory Board member of Harper Hygenics S.A, CCC S.A and Paged S.A, all of which are listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. He is also Chairman of Grupa Pracuj. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- GSK appoints Laurie Glimcher as director
- British American Tobacco adds three directors
- Arix Bioscience appoints Meghan FitzGerald as director
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment appoints director
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
More inside POST
Dalian Wanda amends Sunac property deal Companies