Stock Spirits Group names Miroslaw Stachowicz permanent CEO
Since April 2016, Mr. Stachowicz has served as interim CEO, having been appointed as an Independent Non-Executive Director in November 2015.
Mr. Stachowicz has extensive experience of leading consumer branded companies in Poland and across CEE, and has a wealth of board level experience.
Over an international career spanning more than 20 years, Mr. Stachowicz has served as General Manager of Bestfoods (Romania), Managing Director of ICI Paints (Poland, Eastern Europe and Russia) and more recently Managing Director of AkzoNobel Deco (Central Europe).
Currently, Mr. Stachowicz serves as a Supervisory Board member of Harper Hygenics S.A, CCC S.A and Paged S.A, all of which are listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. He is also Chairman of Grupa Pracuj. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
- CML Microsystems appoints Geoff Barnes as director
- Concepta appoints Neil Mesher as director
More inside POST