Stock Spirits Group appoints three directors
Mr. Blawat is currently the CEO of Carlsberg Poland. He was previously CEO of ING in Poland, prior to which he held a number of roles for SAB Miller and Procter and Gamble.
Mr. Bevilacqua has over 40 years' experience in the food and beverage sector.
He has recently been a Senior Advisor to Bain & Company, and previous positions have included Chief Customer and Marketing Officer of Metro AG, and President of Africa, Middle East and Turkey for Unilever.
Mr. Bevilacqua has served as a Non-Executive Director of both Danisco AS and Pepsi Lipton International.
Mr. Butterworth is a Chartered Accountant and was formerly Group Finance Director of Cookson Group plc before commencing a non-executive career in 2012.
He is currently the chairman of the Audit Committee for both Johnston Press Plc and St Ives Group, where he is also the Senior Independent Director, and serves on the Board of Cambian Group Plc.
Mr. Butterworth's previous roles have included Group Finance Director of Incepta Group plc and Group Financial Controller at BBA Group plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST