Stobart Group appoints Mark Adams as CFO
Mr. Adams brings to Stobart Group more than 20 years of experience in senior finance roles in a broad range of sectors.
Most recently Mr. Adams has held roles at Pets at Home Group Plc and Cognita Schools, in both cases acting as Interim CFO.
Prior to these roles Mr. Adams was CFO at Hastings Insurance Group, easyJet Plc, Helphire Group Plc, Alpha Airports Group Plc, STA Travel Group and Prism Rail Plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST