Stobart Group appoints Mark Adams as CFO
Mr. Adams brings to Stobart Group more than 20 years of experience in senior finance roles in a broad range of sectors.
Most recently Mr. Adams has held roles at Pets at Home Group Plc and Cognita Schools, in both cases acting as Interim CFO.
Prior to these roles Mr. Adams was CFO at Hastings Insurance Group, easyJet Plc, Helphire Group Plc, Alpha Airports Group Plc, STA Travel Group and Prism Rail Plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST