Stobart Group appoints Mark Adams as CFO
Mr. Adams brings to Stobart Group more than 20 years of experience in senior finance roles in a broad range of sectors.
Most recently Mr. Adams has held roles at Pets at Home Group Plc and Cognita Schools, in both cases acting as Interim CFO.
Prior to these roles Mr. Adams was CFO at Hastings Insurance Group, easyJet Plc, Helphire Group Plc, Alpha Airports Group Plc, STA Travel Group and Prism Rail Plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST