Stobart Group appoints Mark Adams as CFO
Mr. Adams brings to Stobart Group more than 20 years of experience in senior finance roles in a broad range of sectors.
Most recently Mr. Adams has held roles at Pets at Home Group Plc and Cognita Schools, in both cases acting as Interim CFO.
Prior to these roles Mr. Adams was CFO at Hastings Insurance Group, easyJet Plc, Helphire Group Plc, Alpha Airports Group Plc, STA Travel Group and Prism Rail Plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
More inside POST
Deutsche Post DHL Q2 profit climbs Earnings