Stilo Intl CFO Richard Alsept to resign
Mr. Alsept trained and qualified as an accountant with Touche Ross & Co. He then spent a number of years in general practice before becoming a financial director in various industries and forming his own accountancy practice specializing in accounting, taxation and financial direction.
Through his practice, Mr. Alsept became involved with Stilo as Chief Financial Officer and subsequently also became Company Secretary in 2003. Having sold his practice in 2008, he took time to pursue other personal interests, prior to rejoining Stilo in 2010.
Mr. Alsept is a qualified Chartered Accountant and a graduate from Durham University with an Honours degree in Economics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
- Portmeirion Group appoints Mike Raybould as finance director
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
More inside POST
Guess? Q4 profit down, revenues up Earnings