Stilo Intl CFO Richard Alsept to resign
Mr. Alsept trained and qualified as an accountant with Touche Ross & Co. He then spent a number of years in general practice before becoming a financial director in various industries and forming his own accountancy practice specializing in accounting, taxation and financial direction.
Through his practice, Mr. Alsept became involved with Stilo as Chief Financial Officer and subsequently also became Company Secretary in 2003. Having sold his practice in 2008, he took time to pursue other personal interests, prior to rejoining Stilo in 2010.
Mr. Alsept is a qualified Chartered Accountant and a graduate from Durham University with an Honours degree in Economics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST