Stilo Intl CFO Richard Alsept to resign
Mr. Alsept trained and qualified as an accountant with Touche Ross & Co. He then spent a number of years in general practice before becoming a financial director in various industries and forming his own accountancy practice specializing in accounting, taxation and financial direction.
Through his practice, Mr. Alsept became involved with Stilo as Chief Financial Officer and subsequently also became Company Secretary in 2003. Having sold his practice in 2008, he took time to pursue other personal interests, prior to rejoining Stilo in 2010.
Mr. Alsept is a qualified Chartered Accountant and a graduate from Durham University with an Honours degree in Economics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
Forget today, work for tomorrow Leadership