STG Group names Phillip Lacombe as president and COO
Mr. Lacombe is a seasoned industry executive with over 20 years of leadership experience in the defense and national security technology sector.
In 2008 he co-founded Secure Mission Solutions, which he led as President and Chief Operating Officer until its acquisition by Parsons in 2014. He remained with Parsons to lead its commercial cyber security business and the SMS business unit.
Prior to SMS, Mr. Lacombe held senior positions with a number of major defense technology businesses, including SAIC, General Dynamics, and Veridian Corporation.
Mr. Lacombe has served on a number of U.S. Government panels, including as Staff Director of the President’s Commission on Critical Infrastructure Protection.
His career began as an Air Force officer, and he completed his service as a Colonel. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- ComScore appoints five directors
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Shauna L. Robertson as SVP
- Old Point Financial Corporation appoints Jeffrey W. Farrar as CFO
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Bill Bien as SVP
- National Bankshares appoints F. Brad Denardo as new CEO
More inside POST
Teva Q1 net income $580 million Earnings