STG Group names Phillip Lacombe as president and COO
Mr. Lacombe is a seasoned industry executive with over 20 years of leadership experience in the defense and national security technology sector.
In 2008 he co-founded Secure Mission Solutions, which he led as President and Chief Operating Officer until its acquisition by Parsons in 2014. He remained with Parsons to lead its commercial cyber security business and the SMS business unit.
Prior to SMS, Mr. Lacombe held senior positions with a number of major defense technology businesses, including SAIC, General Dynamics, and Veridian Corporation.
Mr. Lacombe has served on a number of U.S. Government panels, including as Staff Director of the President’s Commission on Critical Infrastructure Protection.
His career began as an Air Force officer, and he completed his service as a Colonel. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Systems Planning and Analysis appoints Brad Williamson as director
- Norfolk Southern appoints Fredric M. Ehlers as CIO
- Norfolk Southern elects new executives
- American National Bankshares adds Tammy Moss Finley to board
- Tegna director Jennifer Dulski steps down
More inside POST
Hungary: Domination of West is over Politics