Stewart hires Rose Menker as vice president of marketing
Ms. Menker previously served as Executive Director of Marketing and Technology at the Edge Group, a procurement consortium of manufacturers and distributors in data communications, closed circuit TV/security, low voltage and electronic industries.
Prior to that, she served as District Director of Marketing and Sales for the Compass Group, a contract food service company.
Ms. Menker holds a bachelor of science degree, summa cum laude, from Johnson & Wales University in Charlotte, North Carolina. She is an active member of the American Marketing Association Houston chapter. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
- Kimbell Royalty Partners promotes Matthew S. Daly to COO
- Caris Life Sciences appoints John Marshall as CMO
More inside POST