Stewart hires Rose Menker as vice president of marketing
Ms. Menker previously served as Executive Director of Marketing and Technology at the Edge Group, a procurement consortium of manufacturers and distributors in data communications, closed circuit TV/security, low voltage and electronic industries.
Prior to that, she served as District Director of Marketing and Sales for the Compass Group, a contract food service company.
Ms. Menker holds a bachelor of science degree, summa cum laude, from Johnson & Wales University in Charlotte, North Carolina. She is an active member of the American Marketing Association Houston chapter. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST