Stewart hires Rose Menker as vice president of marketing
Ms. Menker previously served as Executive Director of Marketing and Technology at the Edge Group, a procurement consortium of manufacturers and distributors in data communications, closed circuit TV/security, low voltage and electronic industries.
Prior to that, she served as District Director of Marketing and Sales for the Compass Group, a contract food service company.
Ms. Menker holds a bachelor of science degree, summa cum laude, from Johnson & Wales University in Charlotte, North Carolina. She is an active member of the American Marketing Association Houston chapter. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
More inside POST
Hibbett Sports Q1 income falls 25% Earnings