Stewart hires Rose Menker as vice president of marketing
Ms. Menker previously served as Executive Director of Marketing and Technology at the Edge Group, a procurement consortium of manufacturers and distributors in data communications, closed circuit TV/security, low voltage and electronic industries.
Prior to that, she served as District Director of Marketing and Sales for the Compass Group, a contract food service company.
Ms. Menker holds a bachelor of science degree, summa cum laude, from Johnson & Wales University in Charlotte, North Carolina. She is an active member of the American Marketing Association Houston chapter. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Dean Foods appoints Scott Vopni as interim CFO
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
More inside POST