Steven Mnuchin steps down from Sears board
Mr. Mnuchin joined the board of Sears Holdings in March 2005 at the time of the merger of Sears, Roebuck and Co. and Kmart Holding Corporation.
Previously, in May 2003, Mr. Mnuchin was named to the board of directors for Kmart Holding Corporation.
Mr. Mnuchin is a Co-Founder, Co-Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Dune Capital Management. He co-founded OneWest Bank Group in 2004 and served as its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
He is a Founder of Dune Real Estate Partners LP. He was an Investment Professional of Soros Fund Management and director of CIT Group.
Mr. Mnuchin has a bachelor's degree from Yale University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Caterpillar announces retirement of three vice presidents
- Essendant appoints Richard D. Phillips as interim CEO
- Atlas Financial Holdings added Wally Walker to board
- TOMY International appoints two leaders
- Hub Group appoints Peter McNitt to board
More inside POST
What to do with slowly-developing talents Leadership
Rwanda commits to ending child labor Politics