Steven Mnuchin steps down from Sears board
Mr. Mnuchin joined the board of Sears Holdings in March 2005 at the time of the merger of Sears, Roebuck and Co. and Kmart Holding Corporation.
Previously, in May 2003, Mr. Mnuchin was named to the board of directors for Kmart Holding Corporation.
Mr. Mnuchin is a Co-Founder, Co-Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Dune Capital Management. He co-founded OneWest Bank Group in 2004 and served as its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
He is a Founder of Dune Real Estate Partners LP. He was an Investment Professional of Soros Fund Management and director of CIT Group.
Mr. Mnuchin has a bachelor's degree from Yale University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Essendant appoints Janet Zelenka as CFO
- Old Second Bancorp appoints Bradley S. Adams as CFO
- Gogo appoints Barry Rowan as executive vice president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance appoints José E. Almeida to board
- Navistar appoints Jeffrey A. Dokho to board
More inside POST
When choosing a new CEO, think about gender Leadership
Bed Bath & Beyond Q4 EPS $1.84 Earnings