Steven Mnuchin steps down from CIT Group board
Mr. Mnuchin joined the board of Sears Holdings in March 2005 at the time of the merger of Sears, Roebuck and Co. and Kmart Holding Corporation.
Previously, in May 2003, Mr. Mnuchin was named to the board of directors for Kmart Holding Corporation.
Mr. Mnuchin is a Co-Founder, Co-Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Dune Capital Management. He co-founded OneWest Bank Group in 2004 and served as its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
He is a Founder of Dune Real Estate Partners LP. He was an Investment Professional of Soros Fund Management.
Mr. Mnuchin has a bachelor's degree from Yale University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
- AIG CEO Peter D. Hancock to resign
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Thomas J. Lynch, Jr. as EVP
- AzurRx BioPharma adds Charles J Casamento to board
More inside POST