Steven Mnuchin steps down from CIT Group board
Mr. Mnuchin joined the board of Sears Holdings in March 2005 at the time of the merger of Sears, Roebuck and Co. and Kmart Holding Corporation.
Previously, in May 2003, Mr. Mnuchin was named to the board of directors for Kmart Holding Corporation.
Mr. Mnuchin is a Co-Founder, Co-Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Dune Capital Management. He co-founded OneWest Bank Group in 2004 and served as its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
He is a Founder of Dune Real Estate Partners LP. He was an Investment Professional of Soros Fund Management.
Mr. Mnuchin has a bachelor's degree from Yale University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
- Minerals Technologies appoints Carolyn K. Pittman to board
- Time Inc. appoints Katie J. Stanton to board
More inside POST
MBA degree doesn't guarantee leadership Leadership