Sterling National Bank names VP and managing director
Mr. Goldberg has extensive experience in developing complex financing vehicles for non-federal, state and local government agencies.
Mr. Goldberg was most recently the Director of Finance for Honeywell Global Finance, where he was responsible for managing teams to enhance product solutions, present financing options and increase sales.
Prior to joining Honeywell, he held positions with Lease Advisory Group, E+ Group and Koch Financial Corporation.
Mr. Goldberg graduated from Arizona State University with a bachelor's degree in Sociology. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- American Express appoints Stephen J. Squeri as CEO and chairman
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
More inside POST
The most important 'no' in your career Leadership