Sterling National Bank names VP and managing director
Mr. Goldberg has extensive experience in developing complex financing vehicles for non-federal, state and local government agencies.
Mr. Goldberg was most recently the Director of Finance for Honeywell Global Finance, where he was responsible for managing teams to enhance product solutions, present financing options and increase sales.
Prior to joining Honeywell, he held positions with Lease Advisory Group, E+ Group and Koch Financial Corporation.
Mr. Goldberg graduated from Arizona State University with a bachelor's degree in Sociology. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble promotes Demos Parneros to CEO
- Ophthotech promotes David R. Guyer to executive chairman
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
More inside POST