Sterling National Bank names VP and managing director
Mr. Goldberg has extensive experience in developing complex financing vehicles for non-federal, state and local government agencies.
Mr. Goldberg was most recently the Director of Finance for Honeywell Global Finance, where he was responsible for managing teams to enhance product solutions, present financing options and increase sales.
Prior to joining Honeywell, he held positions with Lease Advisory Group, E+ Group and Koch Financial Corporation.
Mr. Goldberg graduated from Arizona State University with a bachelor's degree in Sociology. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Ramius appoints Fred Fraenkel as interim head, asset management
- Canaccord Genuity appoints Duncan Dashiff as managing director
- Motif Bio appoints Robert Dickey as CFO
- G-III names president-wholesale-design, merchandising & sales of Donna Karan
- Servotronics appoints Lisa Bencel as CFO
More inside POST