Sterling National Bank names VP and managing director
Mr. Goldberg has extensive experience in developing complex financing vehicles for non-federal, state and local government agencies.
Mr. Goldberg was most recently the Director of Finance for Honeywell Global Finance, where he was responsible for managing teams to enhance product solutions, present financing options and increase sales.
Prior to joining Honeywell, he held positions with Lease Advisory Group, E+ Group and Koch Financial Corporation.
Mr. Goldberg graduated from Arizona State University with a bachelor's degree in Sociology. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
- Vuzix appoints Timothy Harned to board
- Sutherland Asset Management names COO
- Galmed Pharma appoints Carol Brosgart to board
- Evine Live promotes Tim Peterman to COO, CFO
More inside POST
Seadrill Q1 revenue $569 million Earnings
Time Inc. to cut 300 positions Companies