Sterling National Bank names VP and managing director
Mr. Goldberg has extensive experience in developing complex financing vehicles for non-federal, state and local government agencies.
Mr. Goldberg was most recently the Director of Finance for Honeywell Global Finance, where he was responsible for managing teams to enhance product solutions, present financing options and increase sales.
Prior to joining Honeywell, he held positions with Lease Advisory Group, E+ Group and Koch Financial Corporation.
Mr. Goldberg graduated from Arizona State University with a bachelor's degree in Sociology. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Ralph Lauren names Jonathan Bottomley as CMO
- Standard Motor Products adds Patrick McClymont to board
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management appoints new executive
- Naked appoints Edward Hanson to board of directors
- CIT names Dorene Dominguez to board of directors
More inside POST