Sterling National Bank names senior managing director
Mr. Koar brings extensive commercial lending experience and has held leadership positions at Citibank and Wachovia Bank. He has also worked in various aspects of financial services at Wachovia Securities and First Fidelity Bank.
Mr. Koar's Board affiliations include the NJIT Board of Overseers, Georgian Court, the Tri-County Scholarship Fund, and the Commerce and Industry Association of New Jersey.
In 2013, he was honored by both the Greater Jamaica Development Corp of New York and the New Jersey Development Corporation. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
- GAIN Capital appoints Joseph A. Schenk as chairman
More inside POST
Kingfisher H1 half pretax profit don Earnings