Stena Line CEO Gunnar Blomdahl to step down
Mr. Blomdahl has been Managing Director of Stena Line Holding B.V. at Stena AB since January 2003. He has held a number of senior management positions at Stena Line since 1997, including as Area Director in charge of Stena Line's Irish Sea operations from 2001 to 2003 and, prior to that, as head of the Sweden-Germany route and sales and Marketing Director for Stena Line's Scandinavian operations.
Mr. Blomdahl serves as Chairman of the Board of Scandlines, Stena IT Service, Sembo and Sundsservice. He serves as Chairman of the Board of Directors of Scandlines and a Board member at Trendmark, Stena Line Holding, Stena Line Scandinavia, Stena Line UK Ltd and Stena Line Ferries and also a member of Malmö Aviation Advisory Board. He has been Director of Ballingslöv International since 2010.
The company also announced that Carl-Johan Hagman has been appointed as the new CEO. He currently has responsibility for all shipping operations in the Stena Group. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Sweden
- Atlas Copco: Mats Rahmström to succeed Ronnie Leten as president & CEO
- Castellum appoints corporate communications director
- Gunnebo Group appoints SVP marketing & communications
- SVP and general counsel of Electrolux Cecilia Vieweg to retire
- Eltel appoints Lars Nilsson as interim CFO
More inside POST
UK Post Office to close 37 more branches Companies
Mast Therapeutics and Savara to merge Companies