Stelios Zavvos joins EuroSite Power board
Mr. Stelios Zavvos is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Zeus Capital Management, a private equity group operating in Central Eastern Europe, South Eastern Europe, and the USA, and has over 35 years of corporate, finance and real estate experience.
Previously, he was the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Continental American Capital, an investment group that focused on real estate investment and financing in the USA.
Mr. Zavvos was a Member of the Board of Directors of the NASDAQ listed Star Bulk Carriers Corp, serving on the Board's Audit Committee. He has also held executive positions in blue-chip companies such as Citibank, Johnson & Johnson and Procter & Gamble.
Mr. Zavvos holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and an MSc in Civil Engineering from Polytechnic University of Athens. He is a Member of the European Council on Foreign Relations and the Founder and President of the Harvard Business School Club of Greece.
Mr. Zavvos replaces Mr. Bruno Meier who resigned from the board in July 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
- Acer Therapeutics appoints William T. Andrews as CMO
- AMAG Pharma appoints Tracy Palmer Berns as chief compliance officer
- MassMutual appoints Geoff Craddock as chief risk officer
More inside POST
Forget today, work for tomorrow Leadership