Stein Mart names MaryAnne Morin president, D. Hunt Hawkins CEO
Ms. Morin has extensive merchandising experience, most recently as Chief Merchant, Executive Vice President of Lord & Taylor and Hudson's Bay.
Ms. Morin previously held several leadership positions within Lord & Taylor and Hudson's Bay including Executive Vice President, Merchandising which encompassed all digital categories, as well as Senior Vice President, General Merchandising Manager for several merchandising areas.
Ms. Morin also served in various product development and merchandising roles at Macy's Merchandising Group, The Echo Design Group and The May Company.
The Company also announced that D. Hunt Hawkins, previously the company's Interim Chief Executive Officer, has been named Chief Executive Officer effective January 24, 2017.
Mr. Hawkins was named as the Company's Interim Chief Executive Officer in September 2016 and previously served as Stein Mart's President and Chief Operating Officer from 2014 to 2016 and Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer from 2011 to 2014. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- WellCare Health Plans names Andrew Clifton as regional executive director
- FCB Financial Holdings appoints Jack Partagas as CFO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Marc G. Swanson as CFO
- Siewhiang McCreight joins AAA – The Auto Club Group as chief risk officer
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
More inside POST