Stefano Santini VP at Bank Polska Kasa Opieki Spólka Akcyjna
Mr. Santini is the graduate of University Bocconi in 1999 in Economics with thesis on the Transition to Market Economy of Eastern European Countries. In 1999, he was Macroeconomic Researcher in a major institute in Milan (ISPI), focusing his studies on Eastern Europe economic development.
During 2002, after joining UniCredit, he attended the Young Talents Program, an international Management Course in cooperation between Unicredit and SDA Bocconi School of Management.
The company also announced that Marco Iannaccone resigned as Vice President of the management board, effective March 31, 2013.
LATEST MOVES FROM Poland
- Synthos chemicals appoints Zbigniew Warmuz as CEO
- Orange Polska announces organisational changes in B2B, B2C
- PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna appoints two vice presidents
- Mariusz Gaca in charge for busines market at Orange Polska
- Adam Maciejewski president of the management board of the Warsaw Stock Exchange