StatPro Group appoints two non-executive directors
Mr. Courtley has been in the IT industry for over 25 years and has held a number of senior management roles including CEO of Phoenix IT Group, CEO of Fujitsu Services and Managing Director of EDS UK.
Mr. Courtley is currently CEO of Mozaic Services, a private company specialising in IT service integration, and is Senior Independent Director of AIM-listed The Science Group plc. He will become Chairman of the Group's Remuneration Committee.
Mr. Greenway Curran has also been in the IT industry for many years. Rory co-founded 1st Software, one of the first companies to use technology as a financial planning tool for building long-term client relationships in financial services companies. The business was sold in 2006.
Mr. Greenway Curran left in 2008 and has since been a director and investor in a number of technology companies. He is currently a non-executive director of Andromeda Enterprises trading as Ecodesk and Sammedia Limited, both cloud-based technology businesses. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST
John Holland lands $1bn+ Sydney scheme Companies