State Street Corporation appoints Eric Aboaf as EVP
Mr. Aboaf joins State Street from Citizens Financial Group where he was CFO with responsibility for all finance functions, including treasury, investor relations and corporate development where he spearheaded balance sheet optimization and expense efficiency.
Prior to this role Mr. Aboaf was with Citigroup for 12 years, most recently as global treasurer managing the company’s balance sheet, maintaining strong liquidity levels, improving net interest margin and optimizing the company’s capital structure to conform with the new regulatory environment.
Prior to that, he was CFO of Citigroup’s institutional client group, which includes their custodial services business.
Mr. Aboa currently serves as a Board member at the New York City Urban Debate League and the New York Council for the Humanities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- bluebird bio appoints Mary Lynne Hedley to board
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
More inside POST