State Street Corporation appoints Eric Aboaf as EVP
Mr. Aboaf joins State Street from Citizens Financial Group where he was CFO with responsibility for all finance functions, including treasury, investor relations and corporate development where he spearheaded balance sheet optimization and expense efficiency.
Prior to this role Mr. Aboaf was with Citigroup for 12 years, most recently as global treasurer managing the company’s balance sheet, maintaining strong liquidity levels, improving net interest margin and optimizing the company’s capital structure to conform with the new regulatory environment.
Prior to that, he was CFO of Citigroup’s institutional client group, which includes their custodial services business.
Mr. Aboa currently serves as a Board member at the New York City Urban Debate League and the New York Council for the Humanities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
More inside POST