Starz promotes Alison Hoffman to chief marketing officer
Prior to her promotion to Executive Vice President of Marketing in February 2015, Ms. Hoffman was Senior Vice President of Originals Marketing.
She oversees campaigns for the entire STARZ Original series slate including "Power," "Outlander," "The Girlfriend Experience," "Flesh & Bone," "Black Sails," "Ash vs Evil Dead," "Survivor's Remorse," "Blunt Talk," and the upcoming "American Gods."
Ms. Hoffman joined Starz in 2012 after serving as Vice President of Creative and Brand Strategy at AMC Networks where she was a key architect of award-winning marketing campaigns for series such as "Mad Men," "Breaking Bad" and "The Walking Dead."
Ms. Hoffman holds a Bachelor of Science degree in psychology from Brown University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Banc of California names Doug Bowers as CEO
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
More inside POST
How to turn a startup to a 'proper' company Leadership