Starcom adds its CFO Udi Shenig to board
Mr. Shenig joined the Company as CFO in June 2015. He held the role of Chief Financial Officer with Maariv Holdings, the quoted Israeli publishing company.
Prior to that, Mr. Shenig held senior positions with both New Pharm Drugstore Limited and Pointer Telelocation Limited.
He holds a BA in Accounting and Finance from Tel Aviv University and qualified as a CPA with Deloitte (Israel). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST
MBA degree doesn't guarantee leadership Leadership