Starcom adds its CFO Udi Shenig to board
Mr. Shenig joined the Company as CFO in June 2015. He held the role of Chief Financial Officer with Maariv Holdings, the quoted Israeli publishing company.
Prior to that, Mr. Shenig held senior positions with both New Pharm Drugstore Limited and Pointer Telelocation Limited.
He holds a BA in Accounting and Finance from Tel Aviv University and qualified as a CPA with Deloitte (Israel). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Speedy Hire appoints David Garman as director
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
More inside POST