Starcom adds its CFO Udi Shenig to board
Mr. Shenig joined the Company as CFO in June 2015. He held the role of Chief Financial Officer with Maariv Holdings, the quoted Israeli publishing company.
Prior to that, Mr. Shenig held senior positions with both New Pharm Drugstore Limited and Pointer Telelocation Limited.
He holds a BA in Accounting and Finance from Tel Aviv University and qualified as a CPA with Deloitte (Israel). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
- CML Microsystems appoints Geoff Barnes as director
- Concepta appoints Neil Mesher as director
More inside POST