Starcom adds its CFO Udi Shenig to board
Mr. Shenig joined the Company as CFO in June 2015. He held the role of Chief Financial Officer with Maariv Holdings, the quoted Israeli publishing company.
Prior to that, Mr. Shenig held senior positions with both New Pharm Drugstore Limited and Pointer Telelocation Limited.
He holds a BA in Accounting and Finance from Tel Aviv University and qualified as a CPA with Deloitte (Israel). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- GSK appoints Laurie Glimcher as director
- British American Tobacco adds three directors
- Arix Bioscience appoints Meghan FitzGerald as director
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment appoints director
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
More inside POST