Starbucks appoints Hans Melotte as executive vice president
Mr. Melotte’s career spans nearly three decades of supply chain expertise and global business leadership. Most recently, he served as Johnson & Johnson’s Chief Procurement Officer, where he oversaw the procurement team across 60 countries.
Prior to Johnson & Johnson, Mr. Melotte worked at Procter & Gamble and Coopers & Lybrand. He also serves as Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Institute of Supply Management (ISM), and is also a member of the Board of Directors of International Schools Services (ISS).
Mr. Melotte received a Master's Degree in business from the University of Louvain. In 2013, he was named as one of the “Top 10 Most Influential and Thought Leader CPO’s” in the U.S. In 2010, he was honored as the “Procurement Leader of the Year.” ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- HaloSource appoints Craig Crowell to board as CFO
- Esterline appoints Michael J. Covey to board
- First Sound Bank promotes Lisa Cleary to EVP
- Nordstrom appoints Anne Bramman as CFO
- Timberland Bancorp appoints James A. Davis to board
More inside POST