Staples names Faisal Masud chief technology officer
Mr. Masud had previously served as Executive Vice President of Global E-Commerce since joining the company in May, 2013.
Mr. Masud is an e-commerce veteran and has two decades of digital experience, building end-to-end, global e-commerce solutions that have driven growth and improved the customer experience.
He joined Staples from Groupon, Inc., where he was vice president and general manager, responsible for managing Groupon Goods’ global strategy and execution.
Prior to joining Groupon, Mr. Masud was held various leadership roles at eBay and Amazon. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Chiasma re-appoints Roni Mamluk to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints James Wallace as CFO
- Pulmatrix appoints Amit D. Munshi to board
- Syros Pharmaceuticals appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to board
- Merrimack Pharma names Sergio Santillana as CMO
More inside POST