Staples names Faisal Masud chief technology officer
Mr. Masud had previously served as Executive Vice President of Global E-Commerce since joining the company in May, 2013.
Mr. Masud is an e-commerce veteran and has two decades of digital experience, building end-to-end, global e-commerce solutions that have driven growth and improved the customer experience.
He joined Staples from Groupon, Inc., where he was vice president and general manager, responsible for managing Groupon Goods’ global strategy and execution.
Prior to joining Groupon, Mr. Masud was held various leadership roles at eBay and Amazon. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
- Acer Therapeutics appoints William T. Andrews as CMO
More inside POST
Arla sees first profit in four years Earnings
Alibaba Q1 profit surges 96 percent Earnings