Staples names Faisal Masud chief technology officer
Mr. Masud had previously served as Executive Vice President of Global E-Commerce since joining the company in May, 2013.
Mr. Masud is an e-commerce veteran and has two decades of digital experience, building end-to-end, global e-commerce solutions that have driven growth and improved the customer experience.
He joined Staples from Groupon, Inc., where he was vice president and general manager, responsible for managing Groupon Goods’ global strategy and execution.
Prior to joining Groupon, Mr. Masud was held various leadership roles at eBay and Amazon. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST
Connect the boards and get bigger salary Leadership