Staples appoints Shira Goodman as CEO
During her career at Staples, Ms. Goodman has served in key leadership positions, including President, North American Operations; President, North American Commercial; Executive Vice President of Global Growth; Executive Vice President of Human Resources, and Executive Vice President of Marketing.
Ms. Goodman was appointed interim Chief Executive Officer in May 2016.
Prior to that, she served in various capacities since joining Staples in 1992, including Senior Vice President of Staples Direct, Senior Vice President of Brand Marketing, and Vice President of Contract & Commercial. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
- InVivo Therapeutics appoints Richard Toselli as CMO
More inside POST