Staples appoints Shira Goodman as CEO
During her career at Staples, Ms. Goodman has served in key leadership positions, including President, North American Operations; President, North American Commercial; Executive Vice President of Global Growth; Executive Vice President of Human Resources, and Executive Vice President of Marketing.
Ms. Goodman was appointed interim Chief Executive Officer in May 2016.
Prior to that, she served in various capacities since joining Staples in 1992, including Senior Vice President of Staples Direct, Senior Vice President of Brand Marketing, and Vice President of Contract & Commercial. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- bluebird bio appoints Mary Lynne Hedley to board
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
More inside POST
Elbit demos its unmanned surface vessel Companies