Staples appoints Jeff Hall CAO and vice chairman
Mr. Hall joins Staples from SunEdison Semiconductor, where for the past three years he served as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Finance and Administration, responsible for Finance, Information Technology, and Human Resources.
Prior to that, Mr. Hall was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Express Scripts.
Mr. Hall holds a Bachelor's Degree in Finance from Indiana University and his Master's Degree in Business Administration from the University of Dayton. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- bluebird bio appoints Mary Lynne Hedley to board
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
More inside POST