Staples appoints Jeff Hall CAO and vice chairman
Mr. Hall joins Staples from SunEdison Semiconductor, where for the past three years he served as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Finance and Administration, responsible for Finance, Information Technology, and Human Resources.
Prior to that, Mr. Hall was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Express Scripts.
Mr. Hall holds a Bachelor's Degree in Finance from Indiana University and his Master's Degree in Business Administration from the University of Dayton. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Intellia Therapeutics appoints two directors
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
More inside POST