Staples appoints Jeff Hall CAO and vice chairman
Mr. Hall joins Staples from SunEdison Semiconductor, where for the past three years he served as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Finance and Administration, responsible for Finance, Information Technology, and Human Resources.
Prior to that, Mr. Hall was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Express Scripts.
Mr. Hall holds a Bachelor's Degree in Finance from Indiana University and his Master's Degree in Business Administration from the University of Dayton. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Pegasystems appoints Matt Cushing as vice president
- Akcea Therapeutics appoints three to board
- Silicon Therapeutics appoints Woody Sherman as CSO
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
More inside POST