Stanley Kuriyama appointed to Matson board of directors
Mr. Kuriyama is the Executive Chairman of Alexander & Baldwin, Inc. He first joined Alexander & Baldwin in 1992, and from January 2010 until his retirement in December 2015, he served as Alexander & Baldwin's president and chief executive officer.
Prior to joining Alexander & Baldwin, Mr. Kuriyama was a partner in the law firm of Cades Schutte Fleming & Wright, specializing in real estate and real estate financing.
He is a 1977 graduate of Harvard Law School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Hawaii
- Alicia Moy elected to Bank of Hawaii Corp. board
- Hawaiian Electric Industries appoints new CFO
- Bank of Hawaii announces key finance and strategy appointments
- Hawaiian Holdings appoints Donald J. Carty to board
- 'Ohana Health Plan names Ed G. Fess medical director
More inside POST