Standard Process appoints John P. Troup vice president
Dr. Troup, whose prior position was Chief Science Officer and President Metaproteomics Research Division at Metagenics, Inc., is an internationally recognized leader in the field of nutrition science, health, and wellness with more than 20 years of experience.
Dr. Troup worked as Vice President for Pfizer’s Nutrition Business Unit, President and CEO of HealthSpan Solutions’ Danone Medical Nutrition Strategic Initiative, Vice President of Unilever’s Nutrition Discovery and New Technologies, Novartis Medical Nutrition, General Nutrition.
Dr. Troup received his Ph.D. in Nutrition Science and Metabolism from Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Wisconsin
- Duluth Holdings appoints Dave Loretta as CFO
- Jason Industries appoints Brian K. Kobylinski to board
- A. O. Smith appoints David R. Warren as GM of several markets
- A. O. Smith elects Kevin J. Wheeler to board
- Kohl’s appoints Bruce H. Besanko as CFO
More inside POST
Bed Bath & Beyond to cut 880 jobs Companies