Standard Process appoints John P. Troup vice president
Dr. Troup, whose prior position was Chief Science Officer and President Metaproteomics Research Division at Metagenics, Inc., is an internationally recognized leader in the field of nutrition science, health, and wellness with more than 20 years of experience.
Dr. Troup worked as Vice President for Pfizer’s Nutrition Business Unit, President and CEO of HealthSpan Solutions’ Danone Medical Nutrition Strategic Initiative, Vice President of Unilever’s Nutrition Discovery and New Technologies, Novartis Medical Nutrition, General Nutrition.
Dr. Troup received his Ph.D. in Nutrition Science and Metabolism from Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Wisconsin
- Lands' End appoints Robert Bowman to board
- Actuant elects Richard Holder as new director
- Harley-Davidson appoints two directors
- Badger Meter appoints two directors
- Marcus Hotels & Resorts promotes Jeff Peterson to VP, finance
More inside POST