Standard Motor Products adds Patrick McClymont to board
Mr. McClymont will serve as a member of the Audit Committee, Compensation and Management Development Committee, Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee, and Strategic Planning Committee.
Mr. McClymont currently serves as the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of IMAX Corporation.
Mr. McClymont previously served as the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Sotheby's and a Partner and Managing Director of Goldman Sachs & Co., where he spent 15 years.
He holds an MBA from the Amos Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College and a BS from Cornell University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Xylem appoints Paul Stellato as vice president
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
- Minerals Technologies appoints Carolyn K. Pittman to board
- Time Inc. appoints Katie J. Stanton to board
More inside POST
What to do with slowly-developing talents Leadership