Standard Motor Products adds Patrick McClymont to board
Mr. McClymont will serve as a member of the Audit Committee, Compensation and Management Development Committee, Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee, and Strategic Planning Committee.
Mr. McClymont currently serves as the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of IMAX Corporation.
Mr. McClymont previously served as the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Sotheby's and a Partner and Managing Director of Goldman Sachs & Co., where he spent 15 years.
He holds an MBA from the Amos Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College and a BS from Cornell University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
- GAIN Capital appoints Joseph A. Schenk as chairman
More inside POST
H&M Q3 sales up 5% Earnings