Standard Motor Products adds Patrick McClymont to board
Mr. McClymont will serve as a member of the Audit Committee, Compensation and Management Development Committee, Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee, and Strategic Planning Committee.
Mr. McClymont currently serves as the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of IMAX Corporation.
Mr. McClymont previously served as the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Sotheby's and a Partner and Managing Director of Goldman Sachs & Co., where he spent 15 years.
He holds an MBA from the Amos Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College and a BS from Cornell University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble promotes Demos Parneros to CEO
- Ophthotech promotes David R. Guyer to executive chairman
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
More inside POST