Standard Life UK Smaller Companies appoints director
Mr. Scholefield is currently a non-executive Director of F&C Capital and Income Trust Plc and Fidelity Asian Values Plc.
In addition, he is a member of the Investment Committee of the General Medical Council.
Mr. Scholefield was until 2014 Head of Equities at Baring Asset Management. He is an Associate of the Society of Investment Professionals.
After his post graduate studies, he worked at Royal Sun Alliance Investments and Scottish Widows Investment Partnership before being appointed Head of Equities at Baring Asset Management in 2006. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
- Crimson Tide appoints Tobias James Turness Hawkins to board
- Silence Therapeutics appoints Annalisa Jenkins to board
- Augean appoints two directors
More inside POST
Movado Group profit rises 58% in Q2 Earnings