Standard Life UK appoints Caroline Ramsay as director
Ms. Ramsay is currently a non-executive Director of Aegon UK where she also chairs the Audit Committee; she is a non-executive Director of Tesco Underwriting Limited and is a member of the Financial Conduct Authority's Regulatory Decisions Committee.
Ms. Ramsay was until 2012 Group Chief Auditor with RSA plc and previous positions held at RSA plc included UK Chief Financial Officer and UK & Western Europe Chief Financial Officer.
Ms. Ramsay has an MA (Hons) in Natural Sciences from New Hall College, University of Cambridge.
After qualifying as a Chartered Accountant with KPMG, she held various senior appointments with Norwich Union Insurance (AVIVA) including Strategy Director and Corporate Finance Director before moving to RSA plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
- Flybe Group promotes Ian Milne to permanent CFO
- Pennant International Group appoints Joseph Clements to board
- Capita appoints Jonathan Lewis as CEO
More inside POST
New CEOs have 100 days to boost stock prices Leadership