Standard Life UK appoints Caroline Ramsay as director
Ms. Ramsay is currently a non-executive Director of Aegon UK where she also chairs the Audit Committee; she is a non-executive Director of Tesco Underwriting Limited and is a member of the Financial Conduct Authority's Regulatory Decisions Committee.
Ms. Ramsay was until 2012 Group Chief Auditor with RSA plc and previous positions held at RSA plc included UK Chief Financial Officer and UK & Western Europe Chief Financial Officer.
Ms. Ramsay has an MA (Hons) in Natural Sciences from New Hall College, University of Cambridge.
After qualifying as a Chartered Accountant with KPMG, she held various senior appointments with Norwich Union Insurance (AVIVA) including Strategy Director and Corporate Finance Director before moving to RSA plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST