Standard Life Investments names non-executive director
Mr. Clifton-Brown joined CBRE Global Investors in 1984 as a fund manager on the Courtaulds Pension Scheme account (now Akzo Nobel Pension Scheme) and became the firm's UK Chief Investment Officer in 1996 - a position he still holds today.
Since 2004, Mr. Clifton-Brow has also been a Director on a number of Boards relating to CBRE Global Investors Limited.
He is a voting member on the USA, European and Asian Investment Committees and Chairman of CBRE's Global Separate Accounts team. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Guernsey
- Crystal Amber Fund appoints Jane Le Maitre as director
- NB Private Equity Partners appoints director
- Obtala appoints Jessica Camus to board
- St Peter Port Capital appoints Russel Michel as director
- Avnel appoints Anne-Séverine Le Doaré to the board of directors
More inside POST