Standard Chartered names Paul Skelton as global head of banking
Mr. Skelton is a 30-year banking veteran with extensive experience dealing with corporate and institutional clients in Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Mr. Skelton joins Standard Chartered from HSBC where he was most recently Regional Head of Commercial Banking for their Asia Pacific business.
In a 28-year career with HSBC, he has held a number of senior wholesale banking appointments including Regional Head of Commercial Banking Middle East and North Africa, Regional Head of Global Banking Middle East and North Africa and Deputy Head of Global Banking Asia Pacific. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
When choosing a new CEO, think about gender Leadership