Standard Chartered names Paul Skelton as global head of banking
Mr. Skelton is a 30-year banking veteran with extensive experience dealing with corporate and institutional clients in Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Mr. Skelton joins Standard Chartered from HSBC where he was most recently Regional Head of Commercial Banking for their Asia Pacific business.
In a 28-year career with HSBC, he has held a number of senior wholesale banking appointments including Regional Head of Commercial Banking Middle East and North Africa, Regional Head of Global Banking Middle East and North Africa and Deputy Head of Global Banking Asia Pacific. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST