Standard Chartered names new regional CEO, ASEAN and South Asia
Ms. Marrs joined Standard Chartered as Group Head of Strategy and Corporate Development in January 2012.
Prior to joining Standard Chartered, Ms. Marrs was a partner at McKinsey & Company’s Banking Practice.
Before joining McKinsey in 2003, she was the CEO of a financial information and technology company based in London. She started her career at D.E. Shaw, a New-York-based investment firm.
Ms. Marrs holds an MBA from London Business School and an undergraduate degree from Northwestern University in Chicago.
Ajay Kanwal resigned as regional CEO, ASEAN and South Asia (ASA) with immediate effect. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
What to do with slowly-developing talents Leadership