Standard Chartered names new regional CEO, ASEAN and South Asia
Ms. Marrs joined Standard Chartered as Group Head of Strategy and Corporate Development in January 2012.
Prior to joining Standard Chartered, Ms. Marrs was a partner at McKinsey & Company’s Banking Practice.
Before joining McKinsey in 2003, she was the CEO of a financial information and technology company based in London. She started her career at D.E. Shaw, a New-York-based investment firm.
Ms. Marrs holds an MBA from London Business School and an undergraduate degree from Northwestern University in Chicago.
Ajay Kanwal resigned as regional CEO, ASEAN and South Asia (ASA) with immediate effect. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
More inside POST