Standard Chartered names new regional CEO, ASEAN and South Asia
Ms. Marrs joined Standard Chartered as Group Head of Strategy and Corporate Development in January 2012.
Prior to joining Standard Chartered, Ms. Marrs was a partner at McKinsey & Company’s Banking Practice.
Before joining McKinsey in 2003, she was the CEO of a financial information and technology company based in London. She started her career at D.E. Shaw, a New-York-based investment firm.
Ms. Marrs holds an MBA from London Business School and an undergraduate degree from Northwestern University in Chicago.
Ajay Kanwal resigned as regional CEO, ASEAN and South Asia (ASA) with immediate effect. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST