Standard Chartered names new regional CEO, ASEAN and South Asia
Ms. Marrs joined Standard Chartered as Group Head of Strategy and Corporate Development in January 2012.
Prior to joining Standard Chartered, Ms. Marrs was a partner at McKinsey & Company’s Banking Practice.
Before joining McKinsey in 2003, she was the CEO of a financial information and technology company based in London. She started her career at D.E. Shaw, a New-York-based investment firm.
Ms. Marrs holds an MBA from London Business School and an undergraduate degree from Northwestern University in Chicago.
Ajay Kanwal resigned as regional CEO, ASEAN and South Asia (ASA) with immediate effect. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
- Flybe Group promotes Ian Milne to permanent CFO
- Pennant International Group appoints Joseph Clements to board
- Capita appoints Jonathan Lewis as CEO
More inside POST