Standard Chartered names global head of commodities, financial markets
Mr. Belentepe is a seasoned banking professional with over 20 years of broad commodities experience. He was most recently Global Head of Commodities at Barclays Non-Core Division with responsibility for the metals and energy businesses.
Prior to that, he led the restructuring and turnaround of the base and precious metals trading business at Barclays globally.
Mr. Belentepe previously founded and ran a quantitative CTA fund, and holds a Ph.D in Statistics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
More inside POST
Reasons why people are leaving you Leadership