Standard Chartered names global head of commodities, financial markets
Mr. Belentepe is a seasoned banking professional with over 20 years of broad commodities experience. He was most recently Global Head of Commodities at Barclays Non-Core Division with responsibility for the metals and energy businesses.
Prior to that, he led the restructuring and turnaround of the base and precious metals trading business at Barclays globally.
Mr. Belentepe previously founded and ran a quantitative CTA fund, and holds a Ph.D in Statistics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST