Stan Gadek to join Jet Metal Corp. board
Mr. Gadek is a skilled senior airline executive who served as president, chief executive officer and chief financial officer of Sun Country Airlines.
Prior to Sun Country, Mr. Gadek was senior vice-president, finance, chief financial officer and treasurer for AirTran Holdings, whose primary asset was AirTran Airways, a 140 Boeing 737 scheduled airline.
He has also held executive positions with other carriers including United Express, Continental and Northwest.
Mr. Gadek earned a bachelor of science degree in accounting from the University of Illinois and a master of business administration degree from the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minn. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Arak Resources appoints Jonathan Hykawy as director
- Arbutus Biopharma appoints Daniel Burgess as director
- International Lithium Corp. names CFO, announces further additions
- Asiamet Resources appoints Peter John Bird as CEO
- International Lithium Corp. names Maurice Brooks to board
More inside POST