Stagecoach Group proposes Ray O'Toole for director
Mr. O'Toole has extensive senior experience in the public transport sector in the UK, mainland Europe and North America. He stood down from the main board of National Express Group plc in 2010 after ten years as Group Chief Operating Officer and UK Chief Executive.
Mr. O'Toole was responsible for the National Express Group's bus and coach businesses and rail franchises, with operations in Spain, the USA, Canada and the UK.
In November 2013 Mr. O'Toole joined Kier Group, Fleet and Passenger Services as Managing Director. In July 2015 he led a management buy-out team with private equity investor, Endless, to create Essential Fleet Services Limited. He continues to serve as Chief Executive of Essential Fleet Services Limited. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Auto Trader appoints Nathan Coe as COO
- ConvaTec Group appoints Kasim Kutay to board
- SIG says Meinie Oldersma will start as CEO on April 3
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
More inside POST