Stagecoach Group names Julie Southern as non-executive director
A chartered accountant, Ms. Southern has considerable experience in senior finance and management roles, including in the transport sector.
Ms. Southern served as Chief Financial Officer with Virgin Atlantic from 2000 to 2010 and then as the company's Chief Commercial Officer from 2010 to 2013.
In addition, she was previously Group Finance Director at Porsche Cars Great Britain and is former Finance and Operations Director at HJ Chapman & Co.
Ms. Southern is currently a non-executive director of each of the following publicly quoted companies: Rentokil Initial plc, DFS Furniture plc, Cineworld Group plc, NXP Semi-Conductors N.V. and gategroup Holding AG.
gategroup is currently the subject of a takeover offer and Ms. Southern has given notice of her intention to resign from gategroup from the settlement date of that offer. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
Consumer behavior and free trials Leadership