Stadium Group CFO Joanne Estell steps down
Ms. Estell is a Chartered Management Accountant and joined Stadium in September 2012 from Survitec Group Ltd, a marine safety and survival equipment manufacturer.
Previous to that Ms. Estell was Finance Director of Specialised Businesses for John Crane, the mechanical seals division of Smith Group from 2008-2011.
In that role she led the acquisition process of Orion Corporation in the USA, and was responsible for providing a commercially focused finance function and integrating three newly acquired businesses into the Group.
Ms. Estell's former roles include Financial Controller within the sealing solutions division at Smiths and she began her career in 1996 with hotel and restaurant group Whitbread Plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST