Stadium Group CFO Joanne Estell steps down
Ms. Estell is a Chartered Management Accountant and joined Stadium in September 2012 from Survitec Group Ltd, a marine safety and survival equipment manufacturer.
Previous to that Ms. Estell was Finance Director of Specialised Businesses for John Crane, the mechanical seals division of Smith Group from 2008-2011.
In that role she led the acquisition process of Orion Corporation in the USA, and was responsible for providing a commercially focused finance function and integrating three newly acquired businesses into the Group.
Ms. Estell's former roles include Financial Controller within the sealing solutions division at Smiths and she began her career in 1996 with hotel and restaurant group Whitbread Plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
Things successful leaders did only once Leadership