St Peter Port Capital appoints Russel Michel as director
Mr. Michel initially joined the Stenham Group in 1997 as Head of Channel Island operations.
Mr. Michel has served as a director of Stenham Asset Management Inc. since November 1997 and Stenham Management Services (CI) Limited since inception in 2005 and was appointed Chairman of both companies in 2013.
Prior to that Mr. Michel was a director of Lazard Fund Managers (CI) Limited and group financial controller at M.D.B. Holdings Limited.
He is a Chartered Accountant who trained at Reads & Co. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Guernsey
- Obtala appoints Jessica Camus to board
- Avnel appoints Anne-Séverine Le Doaré to the board of directors
- Standard Life Investments names non-executive director
- HICL Infrastructure appoints director
- Stobart promotes Ben Whawell to energy division CEO
More inside POST