SS&C appoints Rainer Fuchsluger as managing director, Asia
Mr. Fuchsluger brings more than 12 years of experience in regional sales and operational management roles in Asia working for leading financial services providers including Thomson Reuters and Interactive Data.
He has served from multiple locations in Asia including Hong Kong, Singapore, Manila, and Tokyo.
Mr. Fuchsluger has a Master of Business Administration in Commerce from the Vienna Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Nations Equipment Finance appoints Susan O’Donovan as CFO
- FuelCell Energy promotes two executives
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals appoints Lorianne K. Masuoka as CMO
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals appoints Ludwig N. Hantson as CEO
- W. R. Berkley Corporation appoints new executive
More inside POST