SS&C appoints Rainer Fuchsluger as managing director, Asia
Mr. Fuchsluger brings more than 12 years of experience in regional sales and operational management roles in Asia working for leading financial services providers including Thomson Reuters and Interactive Data.
He has served from multiple locations in Asia including Hong Kong, Singapore, Manila, and Tokyo.
Mr. Fuchsluger has a Master of Business Administration in Commerce from the Vienna Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Kaman Corporation appoints two executives
- SS&C Technologies appoints Bhagesh Malde as MD
- W. R. Berkley nominates Maria Luisa Ferré to board
- Cigna names four proven leaders to executive team
- Terex appoints John D. Sheehan as CFO
More inside POST
If you can't find a skilled worker, made one Leadership