SS&C appoints Rainer Fuchsluger as managing director, Asia
Mr. Fuchsluger brings more than 12 years of experience in regional sales and operational management roles in Asia working for leading financial services providers including Thomson Reuters and Interactive Data.
He has served from multiple locations in Asia including Hong Kong, Singapore, Manila, and Tokyo.
Mr. Fuchsluger has a Master of Business Administration in Commerce from the Vienna Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Evariant appoints Thomas Schultz as chief growth officer
- Sturm, Ruger & Company promotes Thomas A. Dineen to SVP, finance
- Michael Orlando joins NXT-ID board
- Sturm, Ruger & Company promotes Thomas P. Sullivan to VP, operations
- Frontier appoints John Maduri as EVP
More inside POST