SS&C appoints Rainer Fuchsluger as managing director, Asia
Mr. Fuchsluger brings more than 12 years of experience in regional sales and operational management roles in Asia working for leading financial services providers including Thomson Reuters and Interactive Data.
He has served from multiple locations in Asia including Hong Kong, Singapore, Manila, and Tokyo.
Mr. Fuchsluger has a Master of Business Administration in Commerce from the Vienna Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Webster Financial appoints John R. Ciulla as CEO
- Vet Innovations appoints Paul Converse director of sales
- Webster Financial appoints Albert J. Wang as CAO
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals promotes Joseph Truitt to COO
- Aircastle appoints Jay Maronilla as chief accounting officer
More inside POST