Søren Skou appointed new CEO of Maersk Group
Mr. Skou has been employed with A.P. Møller - Mærsk since 1983 and is member of the Executive Board of A.P. Møller - Mærsk since 2006. In 2012 he was appointed CEO of Maersk Line.
Mr. Skou will remain in this position in addition to his position as CEO for the Maersk Group.
He is replacing Nils S. Andersen, who will leave the Maersk Group.
Mr. Andersen’s dedicated and persistent contribution to A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S since 2005, first as Member of the Board of Directors and subsequently as Chief Executive Officer since December 2007. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Denmark
- Forward Pharma appoints Claus Bo Svendsen as CEO
- Change in Novo Nordisk executive management
- Hans Henrik Lund appointed CEO of Nilfisk
- Danske Bank appoints new CRO
- Maersk chairman Michael Pram Rasmussen to step down
More inside POST