SPT Energy Group appoints Qiang Li as director
Mr. Li is the vice president and chief financial officer of the Company. He is also director of several subsidiaries of the Company.
Mr. Li has more than 18 years of experience in corporate management. He joined the Group in April 2007.
Prior to joining the Group, Mr. Li served as the senior project manager of Beijing Bowei Management Consultancy.
From August 1998 to June 2004, he worked at Beijing Chemical Company as marketing manager for its sales company and assistant to plant general manager.
Mr. Li obtained a bachelor’s degree in corporate management from Beijing Wuzi University in 1998 and a master’s degree in business administration from Peking University in 2005. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Cayman Islands
- Yingde Gases Group appoints two directors
- AAG Energy Holdings names Saurabh Narayan Agarwal as director
- O2Micro elects Vijay Kumar to board
- Tethys Petroleum adds Mattias Sjoborg to board
- Tethys appoints Alexander Skripka as chief commercial officer
More inside POST