Sprint names Néstor Cano COO
Mr. Cano is a strong and dynamic leader with extensive experience in the distribution and technology industry, previously serving in roles in sales, procurement, pricing, operations and IT.
Most recently, Mr. Cano was president of European Operations at Tech Data, one of the world’s largest distributors of IT products and services.
Mr. Cano also held other senior executive roles at the company where he fixed management processes and controls to drive the best-ever profit in the company’s European operations.
Before joining Tech Data, he held positions with technology companies in Spain, including Tronik and CCR Informatica. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Kansas
- YRC Worldwide appoints Jason T. Ringgenberg as CIO
- Compass Minerals adds Valdemar Fischer to its board
- Sprint appoints Rob Roy as chief digital officer
- Patrick Doyle joins Sprint board of directors
- YRC Worldwide appoint Stephanie D. Fisher as acting CFO
More inside POST
Leaders who can read the crowd do better Leadership