Sprint names Ismat Aziz SVP of human resources
Ms. Aziz joins Sprint from Sam’s Club where she was chief human resources officer and an integral member of Walmart’s global human resources leadership team.
She has extensive experience transforming human resource functions and has worked across a range of industries, including retail, technology, pharmaceuticals and manufacturing.
Her extensive experience includes driving operational effectiveness and change management, strategy, process improvement, and mergers and acquisitions.
Ms. Aziz earned a Master's of Business Administration from the Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario, and completed her undergraduate work at the University of Toronto. She also has certifications in Board Governance and HR internationally.
Ms. Aziz takes on this role as Sandy Price, who previously led human resources, retired this month after more than two decades with the company. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM
- Aratana Therapeutics adds Robert P. Roche, Jr. to board
- William Brown to lead spirit aftermarket at Spirit AeroSystems
- Aratana announces additions to board of directors
- Sprint appoints Marcelo Claure as director
- Spirit AeroSystems announces new board member
More inside POST
Red Hat Q4 revenue increased 16% Earnings