Sprint appoints Rob Roy as chief digital officer
Mr. Roy has run the e-commerce and digital businesses of the nation’s top cable companies, most recently serving as Senior Vice President-Digital Revenue for Comcast, the No. 1 cable company in the U.S.
Prior to joining Comcast, Mr. Roy led e-commerce, self-service and digital marketing for the second largest cable company in the United States, Time Warner Cable.
He has a bachelor’s degree from James Madison University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Kansas
- YRC Worldwide appoints Stephanie D. Fisher as CFO
- Compass Minerals appoints Patrick Linehan as CFO
- YRC Worldwide appoints Jason T. Ringgenberg as CIO
- Compass Minerals adds Valdemar Fischer to its board
- Sprint names Néstor Cano COO
More inside POST