Sportsman’s Warehouse Holdings appoints Jon Barker as COO
Mr. Barker held leadership positions with several high profile retail companies, most recently as VP Global Officer for Walmart.
At Walmart, he served in dual roles including President and CEO of Hayneedle.com, an online Home Furnishings retailer, as well as group leader for Home and Outdoor furnishings categories for U.S. ecommerce across Walmart.com, Jet.com and Hayneedle.com.
From 2008 to 2013, Mr. Barker was Chief Operating Officer of Hayneedle.com.
Prior to Walmart from 1999 to 2008, Mr. Barker served as SVP of Distribution-Logistics at Cornerstone Brands, which is comprised of home and lifestyle brands including Frontgate, Ballard Designs, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road, and Improvements.
While at Cornerstone Brands, he was responsible for all supply chain facets of the business.
Mr. Barker also held various leadership roles in operations and business development for United Parcel Service. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Utah
- Merit Medical Systems appoints Thomas Gunderson as director
- People's Utah Bancorp appoints Len E. Williams as vice president
- Zions Bancorporation appoints Barbara A. Yastine to board
- Vivint Solar names chief commercial officer & head of capital markets
- LifeVantage appoints Gary Koos as interim CFO
More inside POST
Fast job, well done. Is there such a thing? Leadership