Sportech appoints Richard McGuire as director
Mr. McGuire was Non-Executive Director at Mitchells and Butlers plc, one of the largest operators of restaurants, pubs and bars in the UK.
He was a Non-Executive Chairman of Timeweave, the joint owner of Turf TV, a dedicated TV channel providing horse racing TV pictures and data to Licensed Betting Offices (LBOs) in the UK and Ireland.
Mr. McGuire brings additional corporate and investment experience from his time as a Managing Director at Tavistock Group where he led a number of takeovers and private company acquisitions. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
- CML Microsystems appoints Geoff Barnes as director
- Concepta appoints Neil Mesher as director
More inside POST
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership