Sportech adds Andrew Gaughan to board
Mr. Gaughan joined Sportech in 2010 following the Company's acquisition of the Scientific Games Racing business, and has served as President, Sportech Racing // Digital for the last four years.
Mr. Gaughan has extensive experience in the gaming, technology and horseracing sectors, having previously held senior positions at Scientific Games Corporation, Magna Entertainment Corporation and Woodbine Entertainment Group.
Mr. Gaughan is also a qualified lawyer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST