Sportech adds Andrew Gaughan to board
Mr. Gaughan joined Sportech in 2010 following the Company's acquisition of the Scientific Games Racing business, and has served as President, Sportech Racing // Digital for the last four years.
Mr. Gaughan has extensive experience in the gaming, technology and horseracing sectors, having previously held senior positions at Scientific Games Corporation, Magna Entertainment Corporation and Woodbine Entertainment Group.
Mr. Gaughan is also a qualified lawyer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
- HomeServe appoints three directors
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels appoints new director
- HSS Hire Group appoints Steve Ashmore as CEO
More inside POST
When top managers may take few days off? Leadership