Sportech adds Andrew Gaughan to board
Mr. Gaughan joined Sportech in 2010 following the Company's acquisition of the Scientific Games Racing business, and has served as President, Sportech Racing // Digital for the last four years.
Mr. Gaughan has extensive experience in the gaming, technology and horseracing sectors, having previously held senior positions at Scientific Games Corporation, Magna Entertainment Corporation and Woodbine Entertainment Group.
Mr. Gaughan is also a qualified lawyer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST