Sportech adds Andrew Gaughan to board
Mr. Gaughan joined Sportech in 2010 following the Company's acquisition of the Scientific Games Racing business, and has served as President, Sportech Racing // Digital for the last four years.
Mr. Gaughan has extensive experience in the gaming, technology and horseracing sectors, having previously held senior positions at Scientific Games Corporation, Magna Entertainment Corporation and Woodbine Entertainment Group.
Mr. Gaughan is also a qualified lawyer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST
TUI stays at its 10% growth guidance Earnings