Sportech adds Andrew Gaughan to board
Mr. Gaughan joined Sportech in 2010 following the Company's acquisition of the Scientific Games Racing business, and has served as President, Sportech Racing // Digital for the last four years.
Mr. Gaughan has extensive experience in the gaming, technology and horseracing sectors, having previously held senior positions at Scientific Games Corporation, Magna Entertainment Corporation and Woodbine Entertainment Group.
Mr. Gaughan is also a qualified lawyer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Creative staff lead to satisfied customers Leadership
What to do with a very efficient worker? Leadership